11F/ GoDiddy.com - Create, Resolve, Search DIDs
GoDiddy.com - Create, Resolve, Search DIDs
Convener: Markus Sabadello
Notes-taker(s): Trent Larson
Tags for the session - technology discussed/ideas considered:
DID, DID Resolution, DID Doc, tool, UI
Discussion notes, key understandings, outstanding questions, observations, and, if appropriate to this discussion: action items, next steps:
- To Resolve DIDs, enter one or choose from examples with the button on the right.
- To Create or Search, log in by entering email and you'll get an API key & login link.
- Includes examples for the API.
- Can return only the DID doc vs all doc & metadata
- Can return in different formats, eg CBOR
- Can return selections of the DID doc if you use a # fragment
- Can use query parameters, eg transformKeys, eg from Ed25519VerificationKey2018 to JsonWebKey2020 or jwks
- Note that the front page shows most-recently-created DIDs on multiple networks.
- Allows searching by substrings of DIDs or values in a path