IIW 35 Proposed Topics
Register here for IIW 35: https://iiw35.eventbrite.com
These possible Session Topics have been put forth by individuals who have registered to attend IIW 35
What topics are you planning to present about or lead a discussion about at this IIW?
- The Art of Digital Aikido - Human Nature (aka the HumanOS) and & Intention Management in the realm of connected systems, data generation and brain science game space.
- Overview of the OpenID Foundation
- Self-Sovereign Identity
- DIDComm v2, keri backer (may be)
- Verifiable credentials applied to business problems
- Cardano-KERI bridge
- variable LEI (vLEI) progress, business use cases, technical infrastructure and standards on which vLEI is built, security features
- "IoT Authentication and Authorization in systems that have high latency, low bandwidth, and are distributed. Consider UCAN, CACAO, and ZCAP-LD.
- Abstract DID Data Model and Verifiable Credentials Data Model."
- Governing Decentralized Identity; Ethics in Facial Recognition (adversarial techniques)
- DIDs, Universal Resolver, Universal Registrar, godiddy.com
- interoperability, outreach & adoption, eIDAS, open standards
- Decentralized identity and identity management
- Machine Readable Governance
- "Presentation Definitions, Machine Readable Governance Actions"
- DIDs, VCs, and the legal industry
- Intergrating 'WET' & 'DRY' concepts through layered system thinking & predictive models to enable impactful cyber security/ edge space technology solution management. Engineering to long lasting descision making and real change with consideration of the human experience.
- Passkey, webauthn, DIDS, and the-next-things
- where's the revenue?
- Wallet strategies for identity products
What are you hoping to learn about or hear a presentation about at IIW?
- Evolving SSI, DID & respectful technologies and their interplay in the realm of the HumanOS (Human Nature) Management & Intention Management in the realm of connected systems, data generation and brain science game space.
- New technical advances in SSI and also Solutions to the governance on top of SSI
- interop, VC, Keri
- DID method consolidation and interop
- Interop and opportunities to launch SSI to the mainstream
- To find out more about what other identity colleagues are working on.
- "How to launch a business. How to find a product market fit. How to evangelize your product and form a team.
- Schema layers. Decentralized data stores. Data mappings. "
- interop barriers and adoption challenges, innovative products and business models
- decentralized identity
- Credential Exchange Standardization Efforts
- Interoperability efforts
- interop, identity hubs/DWN, "Web5", DIDComm
- Next steps for IIW as leads towards the inevitable future of non-profit.
- What the recent developments in the W3C standards committee mean for SSI? I am interested to know what the obstacles are for wider spread adoption for these *standards, and the lines of businesses it can open up to incentivize companies to adopt it.
- standards based authentication
- Scoped credentials and federated identity
- next generation credentials
What are the critical questions about user-centric identity and data you hope to discuss with peers at IIW?
- Right now, what are you doing to build the ethics and/or systems to raise respect for people above profit driven systems. Let's talk about a Technocratic Oath maybe!?
- User Experience improvement and governance issues
- How to support and manage non custodial data ownership with social or other self recovery methods
- How can we secure user identity in web2 and web3
- Interop of identity wallet and credentials
- Offline authorization with IoT and LoRa.
- How can we ensure the rollout of SSI is user-centric and privacy-preserving, and that potential harms are considered and discussed? How much does the end-user need to know about the tech to ensure adoption? Who are the key partners in development and rollout?
- Verifiable data that isn’t a credential
- How to combine forces with the federated learning community and not reinvent the wheel in our own worlds (identity vs. machine learning)
- integrating 'WET' & 'DRY' concepts through layered system thinking & predictive models to enable impactful cyber security/ edge space technology solution management. Engineering to long lasting descision making and real change with consideration of the human experience.
- Are the UX challenges around SSI orthogonal to the ones faced by self-custody of private keys?
- How much identity is too much identity